Friday, 20 April 2012

Assignment 3 CCK12 - My Presentation on the influence of connectivism on my view of learning

Here is the link to my Assignment #3 Presentation for “Connectivism, Networked Learning, and Connective Knowledge”.
You can find my presentation on this Vimeo video at: http://vimeo.com/40748695

My presentation explains the influence of connectivism on my view of learning. I also talk about the depth and diversity of my own learning networks.

And, in closing, here is a picture of George Dawon, who learned to read at 98 years of age. This picture always give me heart and spirt for learning! I hope it inspires you too.

I'm grateful for the awesome, challenging, fun, disturbing, hopeful, and profound learning experience!

It has been a pleasure learning and connecting with you all.

Warmly,

Joanne

No comments:

Post a Comment